Mechanical Engineering Machinery
Citizen M32 V
The Citizen M32 is well-known for its leading ability to perform 3-cut processing in compact floor space simultaneously.The all-round combination of M32’s flexible tools, excellent tool capabilities and outstanding ease of use makes M32 a success story. The next-generation M32 increases the simultaneous machining capacity of 3 tools through the new Y3 axis on the rear tool post. The Y3 axis can carry up to 9 devices.
Hardinge Quest Turn
Hardinge®Quest® series turning center machines are designed for fast conversion, which can significantly reduce setup and cycle time.Some enhancements of the next-generation machine include: indexing time reduced by 4 times, X-axis travel increased by 172%, X-axis movement speed increased by 18%, Z-axis movement speed increased by 57%, FANUC servo turret indexing Motor and floor space are reduced by 30%.
Exceptionally large travels for complex machining applications.
- Small footprint, large work cube
- Solid cast iron frame
- Heavy-duty linear rails in all three axes
- Electric, side-mounted exchange arm ATC
- Next-generation Yaskawa drives
- Integral motorized spindle
Large-work envelope for high-performance machiningPatented UltiMotion technology option available, invented by HURCO. Simultaneously reduce cycle time by up to 30 % (or more) and improve surface finish quality with UltiMotion. Exclusive technology is only available on HURCO mills.
5 Axis Trunnion machine capable of spindle speeds up 12,000 rpm.
X, Y, Z Axis travel 533 x 406 x 483 mm.
Table capacity 198mm diameter.
24 position tool changer.
Mazak Quick Turn 200 MSY
High Performance for demanding workpiece applications.
- Specifications designed to meet your production requirements – Milling function, second spindle and Y-axis
- The second spindle utilizes a high-efficiency integral spindle/motor
- Standard 5000 min⁻¹ and optional high speed 10000 min⁻¹ meet the requirements of a wide variety of materials
- Advanced features of the Mazak SmoothG CNC
Miyano ABX-64 SYY
Fixed Headstock Type CNC Automatic LatheBoth 2 turrets with the Y-axis function means flexible tooling without any concern for processing balance restrictions.
HURCO VM10Ui – 5 AXIS MACHINE
Optimised geometry for better machining access in operations with large swivel ranges
- Very efficient due to high stiffness and optimum layout of the mass inertia
- Two-sided support of the C-axis for increased stability and precision
- High-resolution optical encoders in all axes
- Powerful wear-free direct drives in all axes
XYZ Protrak Centre Lathes
The latest generation of ProtoTRAK RLX control provides maximum operator productivity particularly on one-off components or small batches.
Unlike most other Lathes that are cast or fabricated in two or three pieces and then bolted together, the Proturn RLX is a one piece solid ribbed casting that provides weight and rigidity ensuring unrivalled precision. The extra wide ‘Vee and ﬂat’ bed way provides a large bearing surface that makes other Lathes seem ﬂimsy by comparison.
Jamestan Plant List